“We have been working with SMN for the past couple of years and they have consistently been responsive, creative, and forward thinking in their approach. We have seen rapid uptick in our engagement stats including a big increase in number of Facebook fans and conversion.”Ben Francis, Co-Founder Gymshark
Gymshark is a fast growing fitness brand offering top of the line fitness wear for both men and women as well as offering clothing for heavy lifting gym-goers. Designed specifically for ultimate comfort in the gym and on the track, Gymshark has quickly become one of the leading brands in the market – even competing against Nike and Adidas. Gymshark came to SMNexus to build an overall brand awareness for their popular product across all social media channels. In addition, they aimed to garner user-generated content as well as customer engagement and feedback. Ultimately, the objective was to drive sales through a positive brand image.
• Collect feedback and respond to customers in a timely manner
• Increase overall brand awareness
• Drive sales through a brand-positive image
• Get more conversions through Social Advertising
• Concentrating on Audience targetting in order to acquire new customers who are fresh to the brand
• Facebook Advertising
With no other marketing solution through the first three quarters of 2014, SMNexus launched a full-scale social media strategy, focusing specifically on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. A compelling social media content calendar and fan engagement was key in the initial strategy.
In addition, SMNexus began with an aggressive initial Facebook and Twitter ad budget which was used to grow their social following from scratch. Developing a positive reputation for customer service played a role in refining Gymsharks positive brand image.
OUR SUCCESSES in a 2 month period
• Facebook audience grew by over 50,000 fans
• Twitter audience grew by over 2,400 fans
• 678% increase in conversion